Knoppmyth

G'eftermiddag
Hvilken knoppmyth skal vi vælge, 4v5 eller 5a9

mvh/gert
--
Concerning the war in Vietnam, Senator George Aiken of Vermount noted
in January, 1966, "I'm not very keen for doves or hawks.  I think we

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:40 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]