Re: [ITPOLITIK] Redhat sagsøger SCO !

Martin Andersen wrote:

> Og opretter en fond på 1 Mill$ der skal
> gå til forsvar af GPL.
>

> ""We filed this complaint to stop SCO from making unsubstantiated and
> untrue public statements attacking Red Hat Linux and the integrity of the
> Open Source software development process," said Mark Webbink, General
> Counsel at Red Hat."
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030804/45483_1.html

Har I set den her?
<http://www.relevantive.de/Linux_e.html>

Nederst i brevet fra SCO:
Be advised that our response will likely include counterclaims for copyright
infringement and conspiracy.

Skal det ikke nærmest opfattes som en trussel?

--
mvh
Stig Johansen

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:21 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]