Re: [LOCALE] Her er så diff'en - Re: [LOCALE] Affix-filen

Henrik:

> --- dansk.aff-1.4-pre2	Thu Aug 24 12:08:10 2000
> +++ dansk.aff-1.4-pre3	Wed Sep  6 12:27:05 2000

> Jacob har gjort mig opmærksom på at "danish" skal være
> med stort flere steder.

Men ellers ser det helt fint ud.

Jacob
--
"I am an old man now, and when I die and go to Heaven there are two matters
 on which I hope enlightenment. One is quantum electro-dynamics and the

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:52 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]