Dictionary proof-reading software (speling.org)

I have just packaged a new version of the dictionary
proof-reading software we use for maintaining the Danish and
Faroese dictionaries for spell-checking.  It can be
downloaded from:

   http://www.speling.org/tools/speling.org-20050423.tar.bz2

 + Thanks to our Norwegian friends, some bugs have been
   removed in this version.

 + I have added an example of how to use Procmail to
   intercept proof-reading data for a dictionary.

 - There is still no automatic configuration of Procmail.

 + The content of "ROOT" and "CORRECTION" fields are now
   automatically added to the list of word to proof-read (if
   it hasn't been done yet).

 - The package is still missing an Sys-V init-script for
   launching the "random_words" daemon.

Comments, complaints and bug reports are very welcome.  (so
are bottles of good beer ;)

Jacob
--
»Altså hør nu, jeg ved snart ikke... Jeg var ikke så vild
 med sidste gang på Jorden... Korset, sømmene, tornene og

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:54 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]