virus ?

Hi,
It is strange. I have received a message from sslug@sslug
with subject: Re: movie
and an attached pif file.
For the people who don't know, I am running Linux !
I tried to answer the message, but a message told me that it were a virus in it
I am writing to all the people I know in a bad english, but the message is from me
Thank's for reading this
Excuse me if it is a wrong alert, but who knows !
Jean Christophe

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:55 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]