English speaking SSLUG Subgroup at ITU?

Dear members,

my name is Fred, I'm from Germany and study Software Development at the IT
University in Copenhagen.

As I understand my University used to have a Linux Lab / Group which for
reasons I don't know of has unfortunately been shut down.

As a supporter of open and free software and Linux/GNU I think it would be
great to reactivate this group giving the community a representation at ITU
by introducing regular (monthly?) meetings. Unlike SSLUG and in alignment
with the high degree of international students at ITU this group's main
language would preferably be English. At this point of time I can not
estimate how many people from ITU would participate in such a group, but
from talking to studens in my class I do believe there exists a potential
interest.

What do you think about this idea? Would you be interested in supporting
such a group?

Personally I've have never been an active member in any Linux User Group and
I would rather consider myself Linux user at amateur level. Hence it would
be great to get people with a more professional background into the boat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Fred Grosskopf

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2009-07-01, 02:01 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]