Re: [MISC] Citat-o-magic, skal vi få lavet dencitat samling

Har I mulighed for at smide citater ind nemmere end
via web?

Så er her 32 nye - jeg orker ikke at smide dem ind
manuelt - sorry.

     .--.
    |o_o |
    |:_/ |
   //   \ \
  (|     | )   Penguin power
 /'\_   _/`\
 \___)=(___/

--

                         (o_
(o_  (o_  (o_  (o_  (o_  //\  Penguins on the move !

--

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"

- Richard M Stallman

--

"Open Source and Linux: All of us win"
--

"Unix? What's that? Is that like Linux?"
--

Check your back - penguins approaching.....
--

Linux!, because reboots are only for *kernel* upgrades!
                                ---  Sid Young

"The linuX Files -- The Source is Out There."
ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
--

Først ignorerer de os
Så gør de nar af os

Ben Kingsley i "Gandhi"

--

"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!"
                           -- Bill Gates, 1981

--

  "Med fare for at lyde som den idealist jeg er, vil jeg
   appellere til jer alle sammen: Lad os dog arbejde

So, if anybody wants to have hardware sent to them: don't call me, but
instead write your own unix operating system.  It has worked every
time for me. (Linus Torvalds)

--

"...... Those who want to get at the real guts of their machines
have already begun turning to Linux."

OS Wars: Luke, Use the Source!
--

"I don't think Microsoft is evil in itself; I just think that they make
really crappy operating systems." -- Linus Torvalds

"Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted his root directory.
--

"What have you contributed to Linux today?"
           -- Hanne Munkholm, SSLUG penguin

Yes I use Linux every day.
--

Linux - Open Source - freedom : that's cool !
--

******** W A R N I N G ! **************************************
Linux should not be used by those under the influence of MicroSoft.

I do not support software patents http://www.freepatents.org
--

-Daddy, why do those people have to use Microsoft Windows?
-Don't stare, son; it's not polite.

--

"Peace, Love, and Linux" -- IBM
--

"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it!"
 -- H2G2

--

Check you back - penguins approaching.....
Open Source - it is the future

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"

- Richard M Stallman

--

Min farmor har forstået at man skal bruge et modem til at sende
emails med, men at man også skal bruge modemet til at modtage dem med

....There is a low, deep rumbling sound in the distance.
I believe it is the sound of Penguins on the march.

--

You are not alone. The penguins are everywhere.
--

  Audience:  What do you want, Eric?
  Eric:  I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.

"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"

                    --- Linus Torvalds
--

... when men were men and wrote their own device driver ...
                    --- Linus Benedict Torvalds

"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it!"
 -- HG2TG

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 19:28 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]