From: sslug@sslug <sslug@sslug>
Date: 10 May 2005 13:55:41 -0000
Subject: ezmlm warning
To: sslug@sslug

sslug@sslug mailing list.

at sslug@sslug

Messages to you from the sslug-misc mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the sslug-misc mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the sslug-misc mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <sslug@sslug>

send an empty message to: