SuSE6.4 & Netscape ?

Hello.

I've installed the SuSE6.4 here with the included Netscape4.72.

The e-mail has been set up as normal from the properties menu.

If I hit the 'Get Msg' Icon, and I enter the password for the ISP, and
hit hit 'OK', the Netscape exits.

It should not, but what could be the reason for that.

Is there something with this Netscape I have not been aware of.

I necer before have had this problem using Netscape.

Thanks in advance for yuor help.

Of course the sslug's can reply to me in Danish :-)

Erik
--

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:59 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]