RE: [NOVICE] Apache?

Jeg fandt løsningen hvis der det skulle interessere nogen.
-----

-----Original Message-----
From: sslug@sslug
[mailto:sslug@sslug Behalf Of
Jens Schødt
Sent: 15. juli 2000 22:24
To: Sslug-Novice
Subject: [NOVICE] Apache?

Det er første gang jeg kører Apache, men hvorfor kan jeg ikke komme ind på
index.html siden ved at skrive "lynx HTTP://localhost/";

Jeg får bare beskeden:
"Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server."

I error_log'en står:
- [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
/home/httpd/html

Jeg har set på alle rettighederne og de skulle være i orden på hele stien.
rwxr-xr-x

Hvad gør jeg galt?

Mvh

Jens

DON'T USE LINUXCONFIG TO MODIFY APACHE!

sslug@sslug> wrote in message

The following bug is hitting alot of people based on the number of
messages I see.  Therefore I am posting the problem and solution.
I am posting to several groups because the problem is being posted to
several groups.
If you know is responsible for "linuxconf" please send this to them.
Also please send to ReadHat. I have tried to do so unsuccessfully.

 PROBLEM:

 I have installed a plain vanilla server installation of 6.2. However
I can't get Apache to work. When I try to access the default document
I get the following error:

 Forbidden

 SOLUTION:

 If you used linuxconf to change your Apache configuration, it has
most  likely hosed your httpd.conf.  A common problem seems to be
where it  replaces the line:
 <Files ~ "^\.ht">
 (The section prevents access to authentication *.ht files)
 with the line:
 <Files ~ >
 (Now the section prevents access to ALL files!)

Find this line in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf and change it back and I
bet your problem clears up.

I cannot take credit for this solution. It came from
sslug@sslug>,

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:59 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]