Info.

Hello Lawson.

Here is what I'm receiving if I send you a mail.

The original message was received at Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:23:46 +0200
from sslug@sslug [127.0.0.1]

<sslug@sslug>

... while talking to mx.jersey.juno.com.:
<<< 550 Relaying blocked, please see maps.vix.com/dul/
... while talking to mx.boston.juno.com.:
>>> QUIT
<<< 550 Relaying blocked, please see maps.vix.com/dul/
554 <sslug@sslug>... Service unavailable

Reporting-MTA: dns; linux.local
Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:23:46 +0200

Final-Recipient: RFC822; sslug@sslug
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.boston.juno.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Relaying blocked, please see
maps.vix.com/dul/
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:31:49 +0200

         Re: Lawson_Whitney ??