Problems with SuSE 9.3 boot.iso

Hi,

I have been trying to boot from the SuSE 9.3 boot.iso,
which I have downloaded and burned using k3b in raw mode.

But when I try to boot from it, nothing happens (I have
set the first boot device to CDROM). It just tries to boot
from it, but when that fail it goes on to the next boot
device, which is my boot partition on my HDD.

Does any of you have a suggestion to what might be wrong?

Or have you had similar problems, and what did you do to
fix them?

Thanks In advance

-- Mikkel

P.S.: Is this mailing list in Danish or English?

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-09-01, 02:04 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]