Re: [PR] Linux Installfest 0.04 (tidspunkt?)

Hans Schou wrote:
> SSLUG har knapt 3000 medlemmer og blev startet i 1994.

SSLUG bildades 1996.

Mvh,
/Micke
---
"I may be weird, but I want to use software that makes me
tingle with its excellence."
- Dan Shafer, CNET Builder.com

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 18:39 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]