Re: [TEKNIK] Promise UDMA66

> # /sbin/hdparm -tT /dev/hda
>
> /dev/hda:
>  Timing buffer-cache reads:   128 MB in  1.58 seconds = 81.01 MB/sec
>  Timing buffered disk reads:  64 MB in  3.75 seconds = 17.07 MB/sec
>
> Ikke UDMA-controller på Abit BP6 med en 18 gb 7200 rpm IBM disk.

Alle controllerne på et BP6 er UDMA... to af dem 33, to af dem 66...

/Jesper

"Microsoft does have a Year 2000 problem. We're it"
(c) unknown       - Go Linux! http://www.linux.org/

 Jesper Monsted - RIPE: JM42 - sslug@sslug

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 21:38 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]