[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] (none) [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] (none) [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive]
 
[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group - http://www.sslug.dk Home   Subscribe   Mail Archive   Forum   Calendar   Search
MhonArc Date: [Date Prev] [Date Index] [Date Next]   Thread: [Date Prev] [Thread Index] [Date Next]   MhonArc
 

Re: [TEKNIK] Hard disk problemer



Så vidt jeg kan se er der ikke sket ændringer i output fra smartctl. Men
jeg er også ret træt lige nu. Her er det nye output. Det gamle output
findes citeret længere nede i denne mail. Er der noget i det nye output
der får alarmklokkerne til at ringe?


sslug@sslug:~# smartctl -a /dev/sdb
smartctl version 5.38 [i686-pc-linux-gnu] Copyright (C) 2002-8 Bruce Allen
Home page is http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net/

=== START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
Device Model:     ST9500325AS
Serial Number:    5VE15N1W
Firmware Version: 0001SDM1
User Capacity:    500.107.862.016 bytes
Device is:        Not in smartctl database [for details use: -P showall]
ATA Version is:   8
ATA Standard is:  ATA-8-ACS revision 4
Local Time is:    Wed Nov 23 02:05:14 2011 CET
SMART support is: Available - device has SMART capability.
SMART support is: Enabled

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED

General SMART Values:
Offline data collection status:  (0x82) Offline data collection activity
                                        was completed without error.
                                        Auto Offline Data Collection:
Enabled.
Self-test execution status:      (   0) The previous self-test routine
completed
                                        without error or no self-test has
ever
                                        been run.
Total time to complete Offline
data collection:                 (   0) seconds.
Offline data collection
capabilities:                    (0x7b) SMART execute Offline immediate.
                                        Auto Offline data collection
on/off support.
                                        Suspend Offline collection upon new
                                        command.
                                        Offline surface scan supported.
                                        Self-test supported.
                                        Conveyance Self-test supported.
                                        Selective Self-test supported.
SMART capabilities:            (0x0003) Saves SMART data before entering
                                        power-saving mode.
                                        Supports SMART auto save timer.
Error logging capability:        (0x01) Error logging supported.
                                        General Purpose Logging supported.
Short self-test routine
recommended polling time:        (   1) minutes.
Extended self-test routine
recommended polling time:        ( 140) minutes.
Conveyance self-test routine
recommended polling time:        (   2) minutes.
SCT capabilities:              (0x103b) SCT Status supported.
                                        SCT Feature Control supported.
                                        SCT Data Table supported.

SMART Attributes Data Structure revision number: 10
Vendor Specific SMART Attributes with Thresholds:
ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED 
WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     0x000f   115   092   006    Pre-fail  Always  
    -       89547351
  3 Spin_Up_Time            0x0003   099   099   000    Pre-fail  Always  
    -       0
  4 Start_Stop_Count        0x0032   096   096   020    Old_age   Always  
    -       5104
  5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct   0x0033   100   100   036    Pre-fail  Always  
    -       1
  7 Seek_Error_Rate         0x000f   081   060   030    Pre-fail  Always  
    -       160152626
  9 Power_On_Hours          0x0032   086   086   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       12725
 10 Spin_Retry_Count        0x0013   100   100   097    Pre-fail  Always  
    -       0
 12 Power_Cycle_Count       0x0032   099   037   020    Old_age   Always  
    -       2019
184 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   100   099    Old_age   Always  
    -       0
187 Reported_Uncorrect      0x0032   001   001   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       623
188 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   098   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       3260
189 High_Fly_Writes         0x003a   100   100   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       0
190 Airflow_Temperature_Cel 0x0022   069   049   045    Old_age   Always  
    -       31 (Lifetime Min/Max 31/34)
191 G-Sense_Error_Rate      0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       0
192 Power-Off_Retract_Count 0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       186
193 Load_Cycle_Count        0x0032   093   093   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       14915
194 Temperature_Celsius     0x0022   031   051   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       31 (0 14 0 0)
195 Hardware_ECC_Recovered  0x001a   046   042   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       89547351
197 Current_Pending_Sector  0x0012   100   100   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       1
198 Offline_Uncorrectable   0x0010   100   100   000    Old_age   Offline 
    -       1
199 UDMA_CRC_Error_Count    0x003e   200   200   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       0
254 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always  
    -       0

SMART Error Log Version: 1
ATA Error Count: 679 (device log contains only the most recent five errors)
        CR = Command Register [HEX]
        FR = Features Register [HEX]
        SC = Sector Count Register [HEX]
        SN = Sector Number Register [HEX]
        CL = Cylinder Low Register [HEX]
        CH = Cylinder High Register [HEX]
        DH = Device/Head Register [HEX]
        DC = Device Command Register [HEX]
        ER = Error register [HEX]
        ST = Status register [HEX]
Powered_Up_Time is measured from power on, and printed as
DDd+hh:mm:SS.sss where DD=days, hh=hours, mm=minutes,
SS=sec, and sss=millisec. It "wraps" after 49.710 days.

Error 679 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12706 hours (529 days + 10
hours)
  When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
or idle.

  After command completion occurred, registers were:
  ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
  -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455

  Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
  CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
  25 00 08 ff ff ff ef 00      09:29:12.824  READ DMA EXT
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:12.823  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
  ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:12.814  IDENTIFY DEVICE
  ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:12.810  SET FEATURES [Set transfer mode]
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:12.779  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT

Error 678 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12706 hours (529 days + 10
hours)
  When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
or idle.

  After command completion occurred, registers were:
  ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
  -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455

  Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
  CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
  25 00 08 ff ff ff ef 00      09:29:10.209  READ DMA EXT
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:10.207  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
  ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:10.198  IDENTIFY DEVICE
  ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:10.190  SET FEATURES [Set transfer mode]
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:10.162  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT

Error 677 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12706 hours (529 days + 10
hours)
  When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
or idle.

  After command completion occurred, registers were:
  ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
  -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455

  Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
  CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
  25 00 08 ff ff ff ef 00      09:29:07.576  READ DMA EXT
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:07.574  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
  ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:07.566  IDENTIFY DEVICE
  ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:07.560  SET FEATURES [Set transfer mode]
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:07.530  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT

Error 676 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12706 hours (529 days + 10
hours)
  When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
or idle.

  After command completion occurred, registers were:
  ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
  -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455

  Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
  CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
  25 00 08 ff ff ff ef 00      09:29:04.956  READ DMA EXT
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:04.955  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
  ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:04.946  IDENTIFY DEVICE
  ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:04.941  SET FEATURES [Set transfer mode]
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:04.910  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT

Error 675 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12706 hours (529 days + 10
hours)
  When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
or idle.

  After command completion occurred, registers were:
  ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
  -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455

  Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
  CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
  25 00 08 ff ff ff ef 00      09:29:02.304  READ DMA EXT
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:02.302  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
  ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:02.294  IDENTIFY DEVICE
  ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      09:29:02.288  SET FEATURES [Set transfer mode]
  27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      09:29:02.258  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT

SMART Self-test log structure revision number 1
No self-tests have been logged.  [To run self-tests, use: smartctl -t]


SMART Selective self-test log data structure revision number 1
 SPAN  MIN_LBA  MAX_LBA  CURRENT_TEST_STATUS
    1        0        0  Not_testing
    2        0        0  Not_testing
    3        0        0  Not_testing
    4        0        0  Not_testing
    5        0        0  Not_testing
Selective self-test flags (0x0):
  After scanning selected spans, do NOT read-scan remainder of disk.
If Selective self-test is pending on power-up, resume after 0 minute delay.




> sslug@sslug:/# smartctl -a /dev/sdb
> smartctl version 5.38 [i686-pc-linux-gnu] Copyright (C) 2002-8 Bruce Allen
> Home page is http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net/
>
> === START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
> Device Model:     ST9500325AS
> Serial Number:    5VE15N1W
> Firmware Version: 0001SDM1
> User Capacity:    500.107.862.016 bytes
> Device is:        Not in smartctl database [for details use: -P showall]
> ATA Version is:   8
> ATA Standard is:  ATA-8-ACS revision 4
> Local Time is:    Fri Nov 18 19:08:55 2011 CET
> SMART support is: Available - device has SMART capability.
> SMART support is: Enabled
>
> === START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
> SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED
>
> General SMART Values:
> Offline data collection status:  (0x82) Offline data collection activity
>                                         was completed without error.
>                                         Auto Offline Data Collection:
> Enabled.
> Self-test execution status:      (   0) The previous self-test routine
> completed
>                                         without error or no self-test has
> ever
>                                         been run.
> Total time to complete Offline
> data collection:                 (   0) seconds.
> Offline data collection
> capabilities:                    (0x7b) SMART execute Offline immediate.
>                                         Auto Offline data collection
> on/off support.
>                                         Suspend Offline collection upon
> new
>                                         command.
>                                         Offline surface scan supported.
>                                         Self-test supported.
>                                         Conveyance Self-test supported.
>                                         Selective Self-test supported.
> SMART capabilities:            (0x0003) Saves SMART data before entering
>                                         power-saving mode.
>                                         Supports SMART auto save timer.
> Error logging capability:        (0x01) Error logging supported.
>                                         General Purpose Logging supported.
> Short self-test routine
> recommended polling time:        (   1) minutes.
> Extended self-test routine
> recommended polling time:        ( 140) minutes.
> Conveyance self-test routine
> recommended polling time:        (   2) minutes.
> SCT capabilities:              (0x103b) SCT Status supported.
>                                         SCT Feature Control supported.
>                                         SCT Data Table supported.
>
> SMART Attributes Data Structure revision number: 10
> Vendor Specific SMART Attributes with Thresholds:
> ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED
> WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
>   1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     0x000f   104   092   006    Pre-fail  Always
>     -       185181478
>   3 Spin_Up_Time            0x0003   099   099   000    Pre-fail  Always
>     -       0
>   4 Start_Stop_Count        0x0032   096   096   020    Old_age   Always
>     -       5100
>   5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct   0x0033   100   100   036    Pre-fail  Always
>     -       1
>   7 Seek_Error_Rate         0x000f   081   060   030    Pre-fail  Always
>     -       156172985
>   9 Power_On_Hours          0x0032   086   086   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       12645
>  10 Spin_Retry_Count        0x0013   100   100   097    Pre-fail  Always
>     -       0
>  12 Power_Cycle_Count       0x0032   099   037   020    Old_age   Always
>     -       2015
> 184 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   100   099    Old_age   Always
>     -       0
> 187 Reported_Uncorrect      0x0032   001   001   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       521
> 188 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   098   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       3260
> 189 High_Fly_Writes         0x003a   100   100   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       0
> 190 Airflow_Temperature_Cel 0x0022   068   049   045    Old_age   Always
>     -       32 (Lifetime Min/Max 29/32)
> 191 G-Sense_Error_Rate      0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       0
> 192 Power-Off_Retract_Count 0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       186
> 193 Load_Cycle_Count        0x0032   093   093   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       14906
> 194 Temperature_Celsius     0x0022   032   051   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       32 (0 14 0 0)
> 195 Hardware_ECC_Recovered  0x001a   046   042   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       185181478
> 197 Current_Pending_Sector  0x0012   100   100   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       1
> 198 Offline_Uncorrectable   0x0010   100   100   000    Old_age   Offline
>     -       1
> 199 UDMA_CRC_Error_Count    0x003e   200   200   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       0
> 254 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always
>     -       0
>
> SMART Error Log Version: 1
> ATA Error Count: 577 (device log contains only the most recent five
> errors)
>         CR = Command Register [HEX]
>         FR = Features Register [HEX]
>         SC = Sector Count Register [HEX]
>         SN = Sector Number Register [HEX]
>         CL = Cylinder Low Register [HEX]
>         CH = Cylinder High Register [HEX]
>         DH = Device/Head Register [HEX]
>         DC = Device Command Register [HEX]
>         ER = Error register [HEX]
>         ST = Status register [HEX]
> Powered_Up_Time is measured from power on, and printed as
> DDd+hh:mm:SS.sss where DD=days, hh=hours, mm=minutes,
> SS=sec, and sss=millisec. It "wraps" after 49.710 days.
>
> Error 577 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12642 hours (526 days + 18
> hours)
>   When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
> or idle.
>
>   After command completion occurred, registers were:
>   ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>   40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455
>
>   Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
>   CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
>   25 00 00 ff ff ff ef 00      00:12:36.343  READ DMA EXT
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:36.341  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>   ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:36.333  IDENTIFY DEVICE
>   ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:36.326  SET FEATURES [Set transfer
> mode]
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:36.293  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>
> Error 576 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12642 hours (526 days + 18
> hours)
>   When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
> or idle.
>
>   After command completion occurred, registers were:
>   ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>   40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455
>
>   Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
>   CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
>   25 00 00 ff ff ff ef 00      00:12:33.734  READ DMA EXT
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:33.733  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>   ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:33.724  IDENTIFY DEVICE
>   ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:33.718  SET FEATURES [Set transfer
> mode]
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:33.689  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>
> Error 575 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12642 hours (526 days + 18
> hours)
>   When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
> or idle.
>
>   After command completion occurred, registers were:
>   ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>   40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455
>
>   Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
>   CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
>   25 00 00 ff ff ff ef 00      00:12:31.113  READ DMA EXT
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:31.112  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>   ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:31.104  IDENTIFY DEVICE
>   ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:31.098  SET FEATURES [Set transfer
> mode]
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:31.068  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>
> Error 574 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12642 hours (526 days + 18
> hours)
>   When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
> or idle.
>
>   After command completion occurred, registers were:
>   ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>   40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455
>
>   Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
>   CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
>   25 00 00 ff ff ff ef 00      00:12:28.497  READ DMA EXT
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:28.495  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>   ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:28.487  IDENTIFY DEVICE
>   ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:28.479  SET FEATURES [Set transfer
> mode]
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:28.447  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>
> Error 573 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 12642 hours (526 days + 18
> hours)
>   When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active
> or idle.
>
>   After command completion occurred, registers were:
>   ER ST SC SN CL CH DH
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>   40 51 00 ff ff ff 0f  Error: UNC at LBA = 0x0fffffff = 268435455
>
>   Commands leading to the command that caused the error were:
>   CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC   Powered_Up_Time  Command/Feature_Name
>   -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  ----------------  --------------------
>   25 00 00 ff ff ff ef 00      00:12:25.908  READ DMA EXT
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:25.906  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>   ec 00 00 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:25.898  IDENTIFY DEVICE
>   ef 03 46 00 00 00 a0 00      00:12:25.893  SET FEATURES [Set transfer
> mode]
>   27 00 00 00 00 00 e0 00      00:12:25.862  READ NATIVE MAX ADDRESS EXT
>
> SMART Self-test log structure revision number 1
> No self-tests have been logged.  [To run self-tests, use: smartctl -t]
>
>
> SMART Selective self-test log data structure revision number 1
>  SPAN  MIN_LBA  MAX_LBA  CURRENT_TEST_STATUS
>     1        0        0  Not_testing
>     2        0        0  Not_testing
>     3        0        0  Not_testing
>     4        0        0  Not_testing
>     5        0        0  Not_testing
> Selective self-test flags (0x0):
>   After scanning selected spans, do NOT read-scan remainder of disk.
> If Selective self-test is pending on power-up, resume after 0 minute
> delay.
>
>
>
>
>




 
Home   Subscribe   Mail Archive   Index   Calendar   Search

 
 
Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2011-12-01, 02:01 CET [an error occurred while processing this directive]
This page is maintained by [an error occurred while processing this directive]MHonArc [an error occurred while processing this directive] # [an error occurred while processing this directive] *